This month on the podcast, we will be focusing on Health - both physical fitness and nutrition. So we're starting the month off by focusing on nutrition, and since we both just read James Clear's Atomic Habits, we thought diving in and discussing habits for nutrition was the perfect next step.
This is a great episode, especially if you set goals for yourself in 2019 to “be more healthy”. We talk about :
- Clarifying your goal so that it's actionable
- How to habit stack a new healthy eating goal
- How to design your environment to set yourself up for success
- Why you should start with a tiny change
- Ramping up your Successes
- Meal Planning
- Where and how to get support (from your partner or elsewhere)
We've been getting some super great questions about the #familyhqcalendar, so we took a few moments to do a little Q&A about our family hub, and also why the Family HQ supports us as a family in our nutrition goals.
Our next book is As Many Reps As Possible by Jason Khalipa.
P.S. - Download our new freebie, How to Create a Family HQ! This is a step-by-step guide that will walk you through setting up a Family HQ so that you can get your family all on the same page.
- Family HQ — Half Better
- The all-new Things. Your to-do list for Mac & iOS
- The Enneagram Institute
- As Many Reps As Possible: Jason Khalipa: 9781684019816: Amazon.com: Books
- James Clear
- The Whole Life Challenge: Why You Should Participate with Your Partner — Half Better
- Whole Life Challenge – The Game That Changes Your Whole Life
- Jeff Walker
- Green Chef Meal Delivery
- Plant Nanny - Water Reminder with Cute Plants
- WaterMinder® - track your daily water intake, hydrate, feel better!
- MyFitnessPal | MyFitnessPal.com
- Paprika Recipe Manager for iOS, Mac, Android, and Windows
- Nutrition Coaching, Macro & Flexible Dieting | Working Against Gravity