“Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy."
~ Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
With the holidays in full swing around us, gratitude is really top of mind for everyone. Yet, gratitude should not be a seasonal thing, not something that you think about only when the holidays force you to.
As we discuss on the podcast today, there are immense benefits of cultivating gratitude in your life, from more optimism and enthusiasm to physical health and well-being. But what does that look like in real life? Gratitude is totally one of those things that you know you should do, but don’t seem to do.
We share several easy and quick ways that we cultivate gratitude for ourselves, but also how we share this with each other and our children (Lesley even gets emotional over one example!).
How do you cultivate gratitude into your life? What are some of the ways you practice it yourself, or with your partner or family? We’d love to hear - we’re always looking for new ideas!
- Whitney Hess - Executive Coaching
- Courage and Clarity
- Slow Your Home – Slow right down and live the simpler life you want
- Rawness of Remembering – the unexpected shape
- Amazon.com: The Messy Middle: Finding Your Way Through the Hardest and Most Crucial Part of Any Bold Venture (9780735218079): Scott Belsky: Books
- Full Focus Journal | A journal by Michael Hyatt
- Big Life Journal for kids
- How to Teach Children to Be Grateful (7-Day Gratitude Challenge) – Big Life Journal
- Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier, and More Secure Kids: Kim John Payne, Lisa M. Ross: 8601420220201: Amazon.com: Books
- Everything You Need to Know About Gratitude (And How It Makes Life Better) – Whole Life Challenge
- Gratitude Chain