As important as it is to have a plan for doing work, it is perhaps more important to have a plan for rest, relaxation, self-care, and sleep.
~ Akiroq Brost
On today's episode we dive a little deeper into self care. What is working for us, what are some tips and tricks, and how do we help each other as partners?
We use the Full Focus Planner's new Self Care Planner as a framework for our conversation. We go through:
- Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals: Rachel Hollis: 9781400209606: Amazon.com: Books
- The Adventure Zone | Maximum Fun
- Manta Sleep Mask - Upgrade Your Sleep. Upgrade Your Life.
- Planners – The Full Focus Store by Michael Hyatt and Co.
- Organifi Gold
- Cook Once, Eat All Week: 26 Weeks of Gluten-Free, Affordable Meal Prep to Preserve Your Time & Sanity: Cassy Joy Garcia: 9781628603439: Amazon.com: Books
- Whole Life Challenge | 7 Habits (That Might Change Your Whole Life)
- Bumbleroot Rethink how you drink... a healthier way to hydrate for you and the planet
- Cure | Clean, Effective Hydration
- STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits. For iPhone.
- Automatic Sleep Tracking with Sleep++ 3.0 - David Smith, Independent iOS Developer
- WaterMinder® - track your daily water intake, hydrate, feel better!