Today on the podcast, we discuss the book Make Time by Jake Knapp and John Zeratsky. The book helps you to see the value in the Make Time Framework, which helps you to choose what you want to focus on, build energy to do the work you want to do, and then break your default habits so that you can actually focus and be intentional about the way you live your life. Literally - its about making time for what matters.
The Make Time Framework is 4 steps, repeated every single day. The four steps are:
The book is chock full of 80+ tactics to try and figure out how to make the framework work best for you. We love how it's not a one size fits all approach and we have a lot of fun discussing several of the tactics that we have opted to try out.
We hope you enjoy it, and encourage you to try some of the tactics out!
Until next time, we wish you and your better half the best on your journey of personal development, together.
- Focused #78: Changing Defaults with John Zeratsky - Relay FM
- Calm - Meditation Techniques for Sleep and Stress Reduction
- WeWork IPO: Company yanks plans to go public - CBS News
- Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days: Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky, Braden Kowitz: 9781501121746: Amazon.com: Gateway
- Make Time: How to Focus on What Matters Every Day: Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky: 9780525572428: Amazon.com: Gateway
- What's the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon? | HowStuffWorks
- Time Timer | Visual Timers, Classroom Timers, Time Timers
- Mark's Daily Apple
- Using Tags - Things Support - Cultured Code