Today on the podcast, we’re chatting about quarterly goals again. Q1 just finished, and we’re looking forward to our next set of goals for Q2.
We break down precisely how to do a quarterly review with your partner. And you guessed it, as with all our things - work on yourself first. So, we discuss how we each do our own quarterly review.
Next we discuss how we share those with each other, but more importantly why we take the extra time to do this. We could stop at doing a quarterly review - because that alone is an amazing step in progress towards reaching goals. So we share the 4 reasons why it’s so important to us that we consistently share what we’re working on with each other.
Listen in and let us know - why do you want to share your goals with your partner? How would that help you achieve your goals?
- survey — Half Better
- Baron Fig • Tools for Thinkers - High quality paper notebooks, pens, & backpacks.
- Obstacle Course Races | Spartan Race
- Focused #70: Digital Decluttering, with Shahid Kamal Ahmad - Relay FM
- The Life Coach School
- Full Focus Planner – The Full Focus Store by Michael Hyatt and Co.
- SELF Journal - Goal Setting Planner | BestSelf Co. – BestSelfCo
- Goal Setting for Couples — Half Better
- Matt Ragland - YouTube