To round out our series on finances, today on the pod, we’re discussing the book Millionaire Success Habits by Dean Graziosi.
While this really wasn’t a finance book, per se, what it did was present the reader with self-reflective exercises and habits to push you towards the next level of success. The thinking goes, with that new level of success, you’ll be able to up-level your finances, your health, your relationships, etc.
The book itself is chock-full of habits, hacks and exercises to try, and while other might resonate with you, we decided to pick out a few of our favorites and discuss them for our listeners.
We hope that you enjoy it - and let us know in the comments below after listening, what is the one exercise or habit you are going to take and utilize to up-level your life?
- survey — Half Better
- Baron Fig • Tools for Thinkers - High quality paper notebooks, pens, & backpacks.
- The most meaningful gift for your family – StoryWorth
- Millionaire Success Habits: The Gateway to Wealth & Prosperity: Dean Graziosi: 9781401956875: Amazon.com: Books
- YNAB. Personal Budgeting Software for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
- Freedom - Block Websites, Apps, and the Internet
- Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
- Abby Wambach: Take Back Your Personal Power
- Living Forward | A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want