Happy New Year!
Yep - it’s that time of year when everyone is setting goals and resolutions, or making declarations about what they are going to achieve in 2019. We’re doing the same thing, but with a little twist - goal setting is absolutely something that we do with each other in mind.
Today on the podcast, we chat about our recent get away to the Len Foot Hike Inn for our goal setting session. We cover lots of things, such as:
- Why you should consider goal setting with your partner
- How to make sure you and your partner’s goals aren’t competing
- How to hold each other accountable without causing shame - because we all know we’ll struggle at some point
- How to do an after action review of 2018 and use your challenges and regrets as opportunities in 2019
- Tips & tricks for making sure that you stick with your goal (even through the messy middle)
- The tools we use, such as the #fullfocuspanner and our workbook from the #bestyearever conference with @michaelhyatt
This one is for you, if you’re looking to get you and your partner on track to living the life you always dreamed of. We break it down easy for how to take those big dreams and fit them into your weekly schedule.
As we mentioned in the podcast, we want to keep those goals front and center, so if you’re willing to share your goals, snap a picture, or make a background like @zachary_lang and tag us @halfbetter.us so we can cheer you on!
- Half Better
- The Hike Inn
- Full Focus Planner | A planner by Michael Hyatt
- The LifeScore Assessment by Michael Hyatt
- Mindset Reset With Mel Robbins
- Podcast: Why and How to Set SMARTER Goals — Half Better
- 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever!
- Best Year Ever Recap and “Ah-hah’s” — Half Better
- Living Forward | A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want
- Podcast: Living Forward (Book Discussion) — Half Better
- Enneagram of Personality - Wikipedia
- Whole Life Challenge – The Game That Changes Your Whole Life
- High Performance Planner OFFICIAL
- STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits. For iPhone.
- Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier, and More Secure Kids: Kim John Payne, Lisa M. Ross: 8601420220201: Amazon.com: Books
- Collaborate & Create Amazing Graphic Design for Free – Canva