Today on HalfBetter, we check in on where we are and what we’re up to as the year comes to a close.
It’s a pretty candid conversation about how we’re struggling with a lot of things right now as the year comes to a close. As two people who view ourselves as productive and good with systems, we discuss our frustration and thoughts on this time of year and how it can really affect everyone. We dive into some excellent topics such as:
- yearly themes/words
- stress, health, and sleep
- our systems (and the lack thereof)
- new planners we’ve been checking out
- going on a hike (and our upcoming annual review)
- apps we’re currently using
We recorded late at night - 10:00pm to be precise, which goes to show you just how off our rhythms and ideal week we are! Yet I wouldn’t change that, because I think it gives a pretty true to life nod to the fact that we’re both struggling with falling off the bandwagon. Sometimes trying to balance it all does not look pretty! We hope you enjoy it!
- MPU Talk
- Do By Friday
- Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier, and More Secure Kids: Kim John Payne, Lisa M. Ross: 8601420220201: Amazon.com: Books
- Getting Started with Productivityist - Productivityist
- High Performance Planner OFFICIAL
- The Paleo Mom ~ The Paleo Mom
- Full Focus Planner | A planner by Michael Hyatt
- OmniFocus - task management for Mac, iPad, and iPhone - The Omni Group
- How Todoist Works – Features That Power The Best Task Manager
- Music for everyone - Spotify
- Hi there. - Tsh Oxenreider
- Brain.fm: Music to improve focus, meditation & sleep.
- ROMWOD // Optimize your Range of Motion.