As we head into the school year, we wanted to do a deep dive into our school rituals. For our family, and perhaps for many of you out there, we find that transitioning between seasons can be tough. The changing of rhythms and responsibilities can be intense. I started back at work, and we transitioned from a hybrid home-school family to sending our oldest full time to school.
Things were going to change, and had to change, in terms of how the day to day running of the house looked for our family. After a very stressful, and frankly exhausting, first week back at school and work, we were forced to re-evaluate our current rhythms. Ultimately, we wanted to find a way to manage to do all the things that needed to get done, and still have time for connection.
- Email List Sign-Up — Half Better
- Evaluating Your Relationship (with Your Phone) — Half Better
- Slow Your Home – Slow right down and live the simpler life you want
- Parkinson's law - Wikipedia
- Amazon.com: Wake Up Clock: Alexa Skills
- NurtureShock, by Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success - Kindle edition by Carol S. Dweck. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.